The Exhibit Hall is an ever-popular component of Presbyterian Women’s Churchwide Gatherings. The space will house displays and representatives from many of Presbyterian Women’s and the PC(USA)’s mission and ministry partners, along with organizations who support the interests and ministry of Presbyterian Women.
If you’re an organization (or individual) whose mission aligns with Presbyterian Women’s priorities and Purpose, would you like to reach more than 1,000 Presbyterian women who are eager to live out commitments to faith development, mission, community building and justice? (Note that the 2024 PW Gathering will be a prime opportunity to connect with PW participants and PC(USA) members, as opportunities to exhibit at the PC(USA)’s 226th General Assembly will be limited.)
Booths reserved by March 1, 2024 will cost $500; $600 after March 1. Each exhibitor registration includes:
- one 8¢ x 10¢ booth with pipe and drape
- 8¢ x 2¢ skirted table,
- two chairs,
- a wastebasket and
- an identification sign.
When exhibitors register, they will have the opportunity to select their location in the Exhibit Hall. An Exhibit Hall map and list will be available on the Gathering website.
Exhibitor Registration Process
- Review the PW Purpose to ensure your organization’s mission aligns with Presbyterian Women’s Purpose.
- Download and review the Presbyterian Women 2024 Churchwide Gathering Exhibitor Policies.
- Fill out the 2024 CWG Exhibitor Application online or download a fillable PDF to submit.
- After January 15, 2024, complete the exhibitor registration (including selecting booth location) and payment.